Gold and Silver Coin Scanner
See Tungsten inside Gold & Silver
- Locates and illuminates tungsten inside of gold and silver unclad coins
- Simple and fool-proof to operate
- Light weight and portable
- Patented sensitive magnetic susceptibility lens detects disturbances in the magnetic force
- Does not require batteries
The Gold Lock Coin Scanner (Patent #9,934,639) is a low-cost portable tungsten illuminator that is small enough to fit in a pocket and does not require batteries. This test apparatus is designed to detect tungsten inside gold and silver objects. Tungsten (19.25 grams/cc) is nearly the same density/weight of gold (19.3 grams/cc) and is the ideal material for counterfeiting gold and silver objects due to its relatively low cost ($4/ounce) and nearly identical density/weight.
This model is designed for unclad coins. For clad coins or bars use the Gold Bullion and Coin Scanner. Recommended for investors that deal with significant quantities of unclad coins.
- Free Shipping in the USA
- 30 Day Warranty
- 1 – Magnetic Activator
- 1 – Carrying Pouch
How to use
Place the coin inside the scanner. Move the magnetic activator in small circles close to the scanner. Magnetic anomalies will be illuminated by a visible distortion in the green aurora of the scanner lens; this indicates a foreign body in the gold or silver.
- Hollow Coin with Opener and Test Samples
- Water/Dust/Shock Proof Pelican Case to Protect your Scanner
- Scanner Cleaning Kit
- Magnetic Activator
- Carrying Pouch